Christians, remember the promise from Christ as you see the world going further to hell. Rejoice & be happy anyway. We are over-comers & in the end we win. Jesus has overcome the world & bought our salvation with His blood because God so love the world. ..John 3:16 & 16:33
Jesus the Christ
Imagine everyone you know currently in our media being humble, really serving others and making great sacrifices. Imagine the wealthy giving all they have to others more needy, within reason. I’m not saying walk around with nothing after some earned it legitimately, I mean those that are paid millions actually living in an average home, driving a decent car and giving away most of what’s left to others that will never have the chance to earn it due to lower intellect, not being cute enough or just being born into poverty from which for most there is no way out.
I love some of the lines from current Christian music that lay it on the line about those who currently “save the trees but kill the children” also “what if the family turned to Jesus, stopped asking Oprah what to do.” Sad state of affairs but that is another blog. Today I am posting a video with some of Jesus “Greatest Hits” by video. Hope to make some others soon, maybe with a theme.
Happy Resurrection Sunday!
Music is by Michael W Smith (Stand) Come to the Cross.
As always graphics by Po’ Girl Shines/C A Lewis©
The Kiss of Judas Iscariot
Many things led up to the Crucifixion of Christ but the Kiss of death from Judas was how the soldiers knew which one of the men were Jesus when they came to arrest Him for speaking against the leaders of the day. They finally got Him by accusing Him of Blasphemy which was a capital crime and they could finally put him to death as evil is so fond of doing to anyone that gets in the way.
Jesus spent His life in prayer and furthering the Kingdom of His Father in Heaven here on earth. Telling everyone that he trusted what needed to be said so the world would finally be as it was intended from the start of creation. So those who were meant to hear the “Good News” would indeed hear it and obey. There were stipulations to this Salvation and Jesus mentioned this frequently. He talked about man’s love for hypocrisy and judgment against others. He spoke of love and forgiveness as the only way past this. “If a man repent, forgive him.” He did not say blindly forgive evil and allow it to spread over the world. He said that whatever you did to others, so your Father in Heaven would do unto you. Karma so to speak. No one can deny “cause and effect.” For every action, another action of some kind will always occur.
Obedient to His death, Jesus lived to serve others. How many of us can say this? I know I can’t. I have my moments, but I admit, I usually come first now. There are so much good information on how to walk the Christian walk in the New Testament. The first four Books are the most important as they are the Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Actual accounts of the life of Christ.
Enjoy the short video and music by Michael W Smith (Stand) Oh Lord, You’re Beautiful. Jesus always spoke hope into everyone but made it clear that you must keep the commandments of God, keeping God first place in your life. To love Him with your entire being as well as loving your brothers. Others are not on this earth to use and abuse to your fancy. Is that how you wish to be treated? He said that narrow is the way to righteousness and humorously made the point of how it would be impossible for the rich to enter heaven. Something to think about but I get it. With so many needy in the world it is strange to see some with so much. I would think a normal person would feel ashamed but most do not because they are not in the Word. They live for the world and not God.
This is such a Holy and Blessed time for the Christians of the world. Thank you God for the gift of salvation and thank you Jesus for your great sacrifice for those of us that are not worthy of such a gift, such great love. I pray to come to greater understanding of your ways so I can further your Kingdom as well. Amen
Merry Christmas everyone!
Last of the excerpts from the Holy Bible, the Gospel of Luke. The Nativity of our Savior Christ Jesus which we celebrate by tradition on December 25th.
- And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
- And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
- And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.
- And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.
- But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.
- And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.
The spiritual world and the earthy, material world you now inhabit with your body. Most of us are torn between the spiritual and the material with all it’s readily available temptations. More than ever our culture knows no bounds because those in charge are the unGodly. Sad that most don’t even have it in them to know God, to do the right thing. Most do what they need to so they can look good, not out of any goodness in their own heart that comes from obeying God. Jesus was obedient, even unto His crucifixion.
The next excerpt of the conception and birth of our Lord Jesus Christ from the Holy Bible.
- And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
- Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
- And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
- As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
- That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
- To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;
- The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,
- That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
- In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
- And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;
- To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins.
- Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us.
- To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
- And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.
It was such a beautiful morning out here I decided to make a photo shoot out of my little stroll on the grounds.