The spiritual world and the earthy, material world you now inhabit with your body. Most of us are torn between the spiritual and the material with all it’s readily available temptations. More than ever our culture knows no bounds because those in charge are the unGodly. Sad that most don’t even have it in them to know God, to do the right thing. Most do what they need to so they can look good, not out of any goodness in their own heart that comes from obeying God. Jesus was obedient, even unto His crucifixion.
The next excerpt of the conception and birth of our Lord Jesus Christ from the Holy Bible.
- And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
- Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
- And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
- As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
- That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
- To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;
- The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,
- That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
- In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
- And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;
- To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins.
- Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us.
- To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
- And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.