Please enjoy the following verses regarding the Miraculous start of the “Greatest Story Ever Told” Luke 1:56-66
- And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.
- Now Elisabeth’s full time came that she should be delivered; and she brought forth a son.
- And her neighbours and her cousins heard how the Lord had shewed great mercy upon her; and they rejoiced with her.
- And it came to pass, that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child; and they called him Zacharias, after the name of his father.
- And his mother answered and said, Not so; but he shall be called John.
- And they said unto her, There is none of thy kindred that is called by this name.
- And they made signs to his father, how he would have called him.
- And he asked for a writing tablet, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marvelled all.
- And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God.
- And fear came on all that dwelt round about them: and all these sayings were noised abroad throughout all the hill country of Judea.
- And all they that heard them laid them up in their hearts, saying, What manner of child shall this be! And the hand of the Lord was with him.